Liberia - Medical & Dental Mission (L222)
The team will fly into and stay in Monrovia, Liberia and will host medical and dental clinics in the villages surrounding Monrovia. Work alongside a local pastor as we host free medical and dental clinics in areas where there is little if any medical care available.
$1300 + airfare
and includes ground transportation, lodging, meals, traveler's medical insurance, and a cost-share of medical supplies. Personal shopping & sight-seeing are not included. Contact us for more information about trip price. Airfare is extra and varies depending on point of origination and time of booking. Travel Visa is also extra.
Training: No training is required for this trip. A service manual will be provided prior to the mission. There will be on-field orientation and training at the ministry site. Pre-field training is covered in our "CERT Service Manual", a mission specific manual, a pre-trip devotional, and constant communication with our office and team leader. Post-trip debriefing takes place near the end of the trip and followed up by a trip evaluation and post-trip devotional.
Please print and fill out each page of the application. Mail the application along with $25 USD to the address listed here. Your application fee will be applied to your TRIP FEE and also includes a CERT T-shirt.
NOTE: You do NOT need to fill out more than one (1) application. Only one is necessary and is good for multiple trips or until your information needs updating.
P.O. Box 763
Crossville, TN 38557
- PASSPORTS: Be aware that many countries will not allow you to cross their borders or board your airplane to fly there unless your passport is valid for at least six months beyond your initial date of entry. Still more, including the 26 European nations that participate in the Schengen accord, require your passport to be valid for at least three months past your date of entry, which means that you must add that three-month requirement to the time you plan to travel abroad.
- TRAVEL VISA: You are responsible to apply for your VISA from the Liberian Embassy in Washington, DC
- YELLOW FEVER VACCINE: You must have the yellow fever vaccine to travel to Liberia
- Complete, Sign and Mail the Team Application (Forms Tab).
- You have decided to GO! Send your Deposit ($500). Pay here online or mail a check.
- Optional: Complete the "Fundraising" request for review and approval.