Peru - Andes Mountains Medical & Dental Mission (A123)
This trip will take you into the Andes Mountain around Cusco, Peru. Elevations vary from 11,000 - 14,000 feet.
The team will depart the US on Friday, arriving in Cusco on Saturday. There will be 5 clinic days week 1. An optional (additional cost) trip to Machu Picchu on the second Saturday followed by 4 more clinics during the second week. Team departs on Friday, arriving home on Saturday.
Accommodations are in downtown Cusco and food at local restaurants.
Acceptance here is only part of the application process. You must submit a application (see FORMS) to be placed on a team. Team size is limited.
$2000 + airfare
and includes ground transportation, lodging, meals, traveler's medical insurance, and a cost-share of medical supplies. Personal shopping & sight-seeing are not included. Contact us for more information about trip price. Airfare is extra and varies depending on point of origination and time of booking.
Training: No training is required for this trip. A service manual will be provided prior to the mission. There will be on-field orientation and training at the ministry site. Pre-field training is covered in our "CERT Service Manual", a mission specific manual, a pre-trip devotional, and constant communication with our office and team leader. Post-trip debriefing takes place near the end of the trip and followed up by a trip evaluation and post-trip devotional.
Please print and fill out each page of the application. Mail the application along with $25 USD to the address listed here. Your application fee will be applied to your TRIP FEE and also includes a CERT T-shirt.
NOTE: You do NOT need to fill out more than one (1) application. Only one is necessary and is good for multiple trips or until your information needs updating.
P.O. Box 763
Crossville, TN 38557
- PASSPORTS: Be aware that many countries will not allow you to cross their borders or board your airplane to fly there unless your passport is valid for at least six months beyond your initial date of entry. Still more, including the 26 European nations that participate in the Schengen accord, require your passport to be valid for at least three months past your date of entry, which means that you must add that three-month requirement to the time you plan to travel abroad.
- MEDICATIONS: Altitude medication is strongly suggested.
- CAUTION: May not be a good location if you have breathing issues.
- Complete, Sign and Mail the Team Application (Forms Tab).
- You have decided to GO! Send your Deposit ($500). Pay here online or mail a check.
- Optional: Complete the "Fundraising" request for review and approval.