Ukraine - Medical & Dental Mission (UA0924)
Join CERT as we send emergency medical relief teams into Eastern Ukraine. Assist the Ukrainian people who have lost almost everything to disaster and war. Team members will fly into Chisinau, Moldova and travel 5hrs via van to Odessa, Ukraine. Clinic locations will not be disclosed in advance for security reasons. Please be aware that the teams will be going into active war zones. You must be flexible and agree to the risks involved.
WHAT TO EXPECT: dorm and communal accomodations at local partner churches in country. Travel to different clinic locations daily to serve and minister to the Ukrainian people. Be prepared to serve both the medical and spiritual needs of the people.
**High Risk Location** Ukraine is an active war zone. You must agree to the risks involved. Age and passport restrictions apply.
Acceptance here is only part of the application process. You must submit a application (see FORMS) to be placed on a team. Team size is limited.
Trip fee $1750+airfare
and includes ground transportation, lodging, meals, traveler's medical insurance, and a cost-share of medical supplies. Personal shopping & sight-seeing are not included. Airfare is extra and varies depending on point of origination and time of booking.
Training: No training is required for this trip. A service manual will be provided prior to the mission. There will be on-field orientation and training at the ministry site. Pre-field training is covered in our "CERT Service Manual", a mission specific manual, a pre-trip devotional, and constant communication with our office and team leader.
- PASSPORTS: Be aware that many countries will not allow you to cross their borders or board your airplane to fly there unless your passport is valid for at least six months beyond your initial date of entry. Still more, including the 26 European nations that participate in the Schengen accord, require your passport to be valid for at least three months past your date of entry, which means that you must add that three-month requirement to the time you plan to travel abroad.
- You have to be 18 years old or older
- Complete, Sign and Mail the Team Application (Forms Tab).
- You have decided to GO! Send your Deposit ($500). Pay here online or mail a check.
- Optional: Complete the "Fundraising" request for review and approval.