Ukraine - Medical & Dental Mission (UA0823)
Aug 4 2023 - Aug 16 2023
This opportunity has been postponed.
This trip is being rescheduled for October or November. No dates have been set at this time.
VOLUNTEER MEDICAL & DENTAL Mission. All volunteers welcome, Not just for medical and dental professionals.
This team will be working in southern Ukraine. Team members will fly into Chisinau, Moldova and then go to Odessa, Ukraine. Each days clinics will be held in locations around Odessa and areas to the east.
Work alongside local pastors and missionaries as we host free medical and dental clinics in local towns where there is little if any medical care available.
This is an active war zone. Restrictions apply before being accepted.
Acceptance here is only part of the application process. You must submit a application (see FORMS) and deposit to be placed on a team. Team size is limited.
$1700 + airfare
and includes ground transportation, lodging, meals, traveler's medical insurance, and a cost-share of medical supplies. Personal shopping & sight-seeing are not included. Contact us for more information about trip price. Airfare is extra and varies depending on point of origination and time of booking.
Training: A service manual will be provided prior to the mission. There will be on-field orientation and training at the ministry site. Pre-field training is covered in our "CERT Service Manual", a mission specific manual, a pre-trip devotional, and constant communication with our office and team leader. Post-trip debriefing takes place near the end of the trip and followed up by a trip evaluation and post-trip devotional.
- PASSPORTS: Be aware that many countries will not allow you to cross their borders or board your airplane to fly there unless your passport is valid for at least six months beyond your initial date of entry. Still more, including the 26 European nations that participate in the Schengen accord, require your passport to be valid for at least three months past your date of entry, which means that you must add that three-month requirement to the time you plan to travel abroad.
- US and Canadian citizens.
- Complete, Sign and Mail the Team Application (Forms Tab).
- You have decided to GO! Send your Deposit ($500). Pay here online or mail a check.
- Optional: Complete the "Fundraising" request for review and approval.
No stories have been posted for this opportunity yet.